No government imposed covid restrictions are in place, but we still recommend you wear a mask in crowded areas and keep social distancing where possible.
If you have Covid19 symptoms, please do not come to SASMEE
Buy tickets to SASMEE Park online!
Buying tickets online will guarantee your entry. Online bookings close at noon on the event day. Please note the number of tickets is limited to ensure all visitors have a comfortable and enjoyable day.
- Park entry is $10 (+booking fees) for all persons 3 years and over.
- Children under 3 FREE.
- Unlimited train rides with park entry.
- Hot chips, hot and cold drinks, ice-creams etc. available.
- No Dogs
- No Alcohol
- No Beach Umbrellas
- No Gazebos / Marques / Tents
- No Photography or Video while riding a train
Fully enclosed footwear is required for all rides
Online tickets are purchased through Trybooking Event Management, please read and accept our terms and conditions before committing to a purchase at the bottom of this page.
Please Read Before Booking
- By committing to a purchase online you and your invitees accept the terms and conditions of both SASMEE and Trybooking.
- Tickets are refundable if cancelled 48 hours prior to the run day or the reason is genuinely outside the control of the purchaser.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you within a few minutes after payment is received.
- Note: Your tickets are expressly and absolutely your responsibility, please treat them as you would cash. Duplicated tickets with the same QR and or Barcode cannot be accepted. The first ticket received will be honoured, all other duplicates with the same QR and or Barcode (whether that ticket is the original or not) will be rejected.
- SASMEE accepts tickets on smartphones or tablets as well as printed tickets.
- There are no reservations of park sites. Purchasing an online ticket allows Park access only.
As a group or party host, you may ask your guests to purchase their own tickets directly via our website.
Please make sure everybody knows the correct date and time!
Alternatively, you may purchase all tickets in advance, and distribute either printed tickets or emailed versions to invitees. Remember that each ticket is unique!
If you are paying for invitees you are responsible for their tickets.
We advise leaving your purchase until early in the week of the running day so that you are sure of the total number of attendees. Extra visitors will be asked to pay at the gate, park capacity permitting. Excess tickets cannot be refunded.
As a host of a group or party booking, if unexpected circumstances require you to cancel your party up to 48hrs before the run day you may make an application to SASMEE for a refund of the Park entry fee. Ticket search & cancellation charges may apply.
In the event of a cancellation, all tickets that you have distributed to invitees will be cancelled and you should advise your invitees that they are no longer valid.
In event of a cancellation by SASMEE
SASMEE Park may cancel a scheduled Running Day for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
- Inclement weather:
- Hot weather – the Adelaide BOM weather forecast for the day is 35° Celsius or over.
- Dangerous weather – an extreme or severe weather warning is applied to Adelaide, and/or storms or tempests are predicted.
- Any event occurring that is beyond the control of SASMEE especially where safety is an issue.
If a patron has purchased ticket(s) to a SASMEE event, and that event has had to be closed or cancelled, SASMEE will refund the Park entry fee (less administration fees and charges) to the original purchaser via the email address and payment method used for the original purchase.
Cancelled ticket refunds may take several days to process.
You are invited to SASMEE Park by the members of SASMEE. All services provided by our SASMEE volunteers are for your safety and the smooth operation of the park. Please treat volunteers and other members of the public with respect.
For the enjoyment and safety of all concerned, you and your invitees are not permitted to:
- engage in any unacceptable public behaviour on public Running Days.
- consume or be under the influence of alcohol.
- consume or be under the influence of any illicit drugs.
SASMEE reserves the right to refuse entry.
Please report ALL unforeseen events or accidents within the park to the Safety Officer.
(any SASMEE member can call the Safety Officer for you)